Same day shipping .... see more
Plus we gift wrap free of charge and include a hand written card with your personal message.
- Sight: At the age of 3 months, a baby's eyesight is still limited and he can only make out high contrasts. The dark and contrasting attention-catching spots all over Sophie the Giraffe's body provide visual stimulation and she soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object for baby.
- Hearing: Sophie the Giraffe's squeaker keeps baby amused and stimulates his hearing. To begin with, the funny sound Sophie makes when she is squeezed helps to stimulate baby's hearing, and then later, helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: Sophie the Giraffe is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint, and is completely safe to chew, just like a feeding bottle teat. Her soft texture and numerous chewable parts (ears, horns, legs), make her perfect for soothing baby's sore gums during teething.
- Touch: Touch is the first means a baby has of communicating with the outside world. Sophie the Giraffe's soft feel, like baby's mother's skin, stimulates physiological and emotional responses that soothe baby and promote healthy growth and well-being.
- Easy to grip: Sophie the Giraffe's shape and 18cm size are perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light, and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip, even from his earliest days.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber from the Hevea tree makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.